Thursday June 20, 2013
Library Hours: 7:30am to 10:00pm
Eastern Michigan University Library
Faculty Study Rooms
- One room on the second floor of the library (205N) may be checked out by faculty weekdays only on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Stop by the Library Administration offices (room 200) and ask for Amber.
- In exchange for your EagleOne Card, you will be given a key to one of the study rooms for the remainder of the day.
- Upon return of the room key during that day, your EagleOne Card will be returned.
- Rooms on the second and third floors of the library (214B, 214E, 307E, 312C, 312D, 312F) may be shared (minimum of five people per room) on a semester basis, if available.
- Occupants must renew or return the keys at the end of each term.
- To request space in a shared faculty study room, please contact the Administration Office, Room 200, 734-487-2633.
- These study rooms provide quiet, telephone-free desk space near the stacks. There are no computers in the room, but you are welcome to bring your own.
Emeritus Faculty Study Room
- Please contact the Administration Office, Room 200, 734-487-2633.