Monday September 01, 2014
Library Hours: Closed
Eastern Michigan University Library
Faculty Study Rooms
- One room on the second floor of the library (205N) may be checked out by faculty weekdays only on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Stop by the Library Administration offices (room 200) and ask for Amber.
- In exchange for your EagleOne Card, you will be given a key to one of the study rooms for the remainder of the day.
- Upon return of the room key during that day, your EagleOne Card will be returned.
- Faculty Senate controls the allocation of six faculty offices in the library.
- The offices are meant to serve as places to study and conduct research with library materials.
- See the Faculty Senate guidelines and application instructions for more information.
Emeritus Faculty Study Room
- Please contact the Administration Office, Room 200, 734.487.2633.