Library Hours: 12:00pm - 12:00am
Eastern Michigan University Library
There is a self-service fax machine on the ground floor.
Cost (Credit Card only):
- U.S. (Domestic)
- $1.50 first page
- $1.00 each additional page
- $4.95 first page
- $3.45 each additional page
To insure proper document transmission use clean, straight letter or legal size originals only. Remove staples and paper clips.
If originals are undersized or damaged, make a photocopy and fax the photocopy.
- Press STOP button.
- Place up to eight (8) letter or legal size documents face down in the fax tray (below the instructions). (Additional pages may be added while the fax is sending.)
- Lift Handset.
- have your credit card number and expiration date ready
- listen carefully to the voice instructions
- press the START button when you hear the high-pitched fax tone
- hang up the handset.
Your credit card will be charged when your fax has been sent successfully.
Receiving a Fax
- There is no charge to receive a fax.
- Have your sender FAX your documents to: 734-483-6245.
- Make sure you are here to receive your documents while they are being sent. The library does not monitor or hold incoming faxes.
Questions or Problems
Contact Instructional Equipment Support, 487-2046, or the fax service provider at 1-800-468-2748 or www.FaxVend.com