Library Hours: 8:00am to 5:00pm
Eastern Michigan University Library
Visiting Other Libraries / Reciprocal Borrowing
EMU students, faculty, and staff have options for borrowing materials in-person at other libraries. This can be faster than using Interlibrary Loan or MeLCat for delivery.
These reciprocal borrowing arrangements also allow patrons from other institutions that participate in these programs to borrow materials from the EMU Library.
- MeLCat Visiting Patron
- Allows EMU faculty, staff, and currently registered students to borrow materials in person at participating Michigan libraries
- Look for libraries with a Yes under Visiting Patron in this list.
- University of Michigan-Ann Arbor and EMU Reciprocal Borrowing for Students, Staff, & Faculty
- EMU Faculty - use the EMU faculty ID for in-person borrowing privileges at all state-supported universities and colleges, including the University of Michigan.
- Michicard - the EMU library no longer participates in Michicard