Wednesday December 11, 2013
Library Hours: 1:00am to 1:00am
Eastern Michigan University Library
Renew or check the status of items:
- My Account - renew EMU Library books and other materials.
- Students can renew books up to five times online; after the fifth renewal books must be brought to the Circulation Desk to be renewed.
- Faculty members may renew books up to three times online; after the third renewal books must be brought to the Circulation Desk to be renewed.
- Courtesy Card holders are allowed one renewal.
- Reserve materials may not be renewed.
- Multimedia items may be renewed once.
- Items that have been requested by another library user may not be renewed.
- Contact Circulation at 734-487-2562 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or problems with renewal of EMU Library books.
- MyMel - renew items borrowed from MeLCat.
- MeLCat items may be renewed once.
- Interlibrary Loan - request renewals for items borrowed through Interlibrary Loan (ILLiad.)
- Log in to ILLiad and select View/Renew Checked Out Items.
- You may request a renewal online, starting ten (10) days before the due date and until the date the book is due. (Before and after that 10-day “window” the system does not permit online renewal.)
- You may also request a renewal by contacting Interlibrary Loan at 734-487-2596 or email@example.com.
- A renewal period of three weeks is usually permitted.
- In the event that the lending library denies renewal, you will receive an email telling you to return it sooner.