Materials Placed on Reserve can be found at the Circulation Desk. For information on course reserves items, please call 734-487-2562 or ask at the library Circulation Desk.
Information For Faculty
All teaching faculty (others must have special permission from the Coordinator, Circulation Services) may place materials on Reserve for their classes within the following guidelines:
- Use the Faculty Reserve Request form.
- All lists are processed on a first received basis.
- Lists submitted 30 days before the beginning of the semester will be used.
- Allow 5 days for processing.
- Additions to reserve lists will not be processed until all previously submitted lists have been completed.
- Reserve lists should be restricted to required readings only.
- When placing materials on course reserves the EMU Library adheres to the requirements of the Copyright Act of 1976, United States Code, Title 17, Section 107 and all subsequent amendments and interpretations of this law. For more information see Fair Use.
For additional information about what can and can not be placed on reserve, please read the Print/Media Reserves Procedures for Faculty.