Friday December 09, 2016
Library Hours: 7:30am to 8:00pm
Eastern Michigan University Library
Delivery of Library Materials for Extended Programs Students
Delivery of Library Materials
- Delivery is available to students taking Extended Programs (online or off-campus) classes but not currently registered for any classes on the Ypsilanti campus.
- Books and articles not available in the EMU library can also be requested.
How to Request
- MeLCat - use to request books from other libraries.
- Select Extended Ed Programs as the Pickup Location to have the book delivered.
- See more information on MeLCat.
- Interlibrary Loan - use to request articles, books not available through MeLCat, and books available in the EMU library
- If you have not used Interlibrary Loan before, you will be asked to register.
- When you register, select Extended Programs as your Status.
- Students are responsible for returning materials to the library, through the mail or in-person.
Visiting Other Libraries
- MeLCat Visiting Patron
- Lets you use your current EMU ID to check out books at other participating Michigan libraries. Use your EMU ID at libraries with a Yes under Participates in Visiting Patron Service? on this chart.
- MeLCat Library Delivery