Library Hours: 1:00am to 1:00am
Eastern Michigan University Library
Extended Programs Students
Welcome Extended Programs students! Library resources are available to assist you with your learning and research.
As an Extended Programs student, you have a few unique needs:
- Delivery of Library Materials - obtaining books and articles from the EMU Library and other libraries.
- Setting up an EMU email account.
(Email password is needed for access to library online databases and journals.)
- Obtaining an Eagle OneCard (this is also your library card.)
- The EMU ID (Eagle Card) office has moved from the Student Center to Student Business Services, 201 Pierce Hall.
As an EMU student, you have access to:
- Books in the EMU Library, and other libraries through delivery options .
- Online databases.
- Articles (online and in print) in popular, substantive, trade, and scholarly journals, and newspapers.
- Full-text copies of journal articles.
Links to help you with your research:
- Find resources using the library web site.
- Research 101 - learn information research skills.
- Research Guides - top resources for subject and class research.
- Using the Library videos and guides provide helpful tutorials.
- Ask-a-Librarian service for research assistance.
- The contact link provides you with the names, phone numbers, and email addresses for the subject specialist and distance librarians.
Other things you need to know: