Saturday April 18, 2015
Library Hours: 9:00am - 8:00pm
Eastern Michigan University Library
- Graduate assistants and doctoral students receive extended check out periods. See loan periods and limits for more information. Overdue fines are still applicable.
- Graduate assistants need to present an Appointment Card from the Department and EMU Student ID to receive a GA borrowing card for use in the library.
Citation Information & Tools
- Citing Sources - help with APA, MLA, and other citation styles.
- Citation Management Tools - Links to no-cost and commercial citation management tools.
Theses and Dissertations
- To locate EMU graduate theses and dissertations, and also those completed at other institutions, see How do I find Theses and Dissertations?
- For information on submitting your thesis or dissertation, consult the Graduate School.
- The Graduate School no longer requires binding of theses and disserations, and as of Fall Semester 2009 the Library will not facilitate binding for personal copies.
- If students would like bound copies of their theses, there are many companies providing a variety of options for binding type and number of copies, including: