Library Hours: 1:00am to 1:00am
Eastern Michigan University Library
Visitors to the EMU Library are welcome to browse and use our collections while in the library building.
Visitors may be eligible for a library courtesy card - see requirements and more information about courtesy cards and other guest borrowing.
Access to Library Online Resources
- The library catalog is available for anyone to use, from any location.
- The library's subscription online resources are only available from off-campus locations to EMU faculty, staff, and currently registered students with a my.emich login.
- Mel.org provides access to selected databases to all Michigan residents.
- Online Resources/Computing Access in the Library Building:
- Most of the library's subscription online resources are available for public use from the express computers located in the first floor information commons.
- Printing from these resources is available for 5 cents/page.
- General computing applications such as word processing, email, and unrestricted Internet acccess are not available to alumni or visitors.