If you're interested in volunteering for MAGIC, see the list of opportunities below.
- Donating your time to train students on specific life skills (budgeting, housing assistance, job searching, healthy relationships, etc.)
- Organizing personal care item drives
- Assembling gift baskets for important events in students' lives (birthdays, graduation, etc.)
- Donating four (4) hours per month as a MAGIC mentor
- Gift cards to Kroger, Target, Meijer, Walmart, etc.
- Funds to support services for foster care alumni students
Note:If you are interested in pursuing one of the opportunities listed above, please contact us via the information on our contact page. Please use the form below to submit volunteering suggestions or ideas only. Thank you!
Volunteering Ideas/Suggestions Form
Have a volunteering idea that you don't see listed above? Use the form below and submit it to us! We are open to suggestions of volunteer opportunities that would benefit foster youth in transition.
MAGIC is part of Academic Success Partnerships (within Academic and Student Affairs), 301 Pierce Hall, 734.487.0899