Opportunities for Support
If you're interested in helping MAGIC, see the list of opportunities below.
- Donating your time to train students on specific life skills (budgeting, housing assistance, job searching, healthy relationships, etc.
- Consider attending the next MAGIC ambassador training.
Fundraise money for MAGIC. Consider starting a giving circle!
- Give to the MAGIC program by clicking the 'MAKE A GIFT' button
- Donate gift cards to Kroger, Target, Meijer, Walmart, etc.
- Payroll deduction: EMU offers a convenient payroll deduction option for one-time and recurring gifts for faculty and staff. When giving online, you'll be asked to make this designation on the "payment information" tab. Email Vince Cavataio if you have questions on how to set up payroll deducation at email@example.com.
- Check out the EMU_MAGIC wishlist at Amazon and consider sending students something they need.
- On the wishlist you'll find items that students have advocated for and items they have mentioned need of.
More Opportunities for Support
In the past MAGIC has also worked with community members and groups to provide the following:
Sick Care Packages
Birthday Care Packages
Winter Care Packages
Finals Study Packages
Stocking Stuffer Care Packages
Graduation Care Packages
Please contact Megan DeVoe at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to sign up to provide students with care packages or if you have questions on how to get involved.
As a reminder, ALL DONATIONS ARE ELIGIBLE FOR A TAX DEDUCTION.
Contact Vince Cavataio at the Eastern Michigan University Foundation if you have questions about making direct donations to the MAGIC program. Email Vince at email@example.com or call (734) 487-7682.
MAGIC is part of Academic Success Partnerships (within Academic and Student Affairs), 301 Pierce Hall, 734.487.0899