Eastern Michigan University
Eastern Michigan University's Spring Career Fair is open to seniors and alumni from ANY two-year or four-year institution and is an excellent opportunity for job seekers to network with employers. Employers who participate in the job fair primarily seek entry-level candidates for positions in business, engineering, sciences, technology, liberal arts, human services and allied health.
- There is NO FEE to attend to this job fair!
- All participating candidates must be working towards or have already obtained a post-secondary (college) degree . Employers will be specifically recruiting for positions that requre a degree.
How to Prepare
- Dress for Success - Professional conservative business attire
- Bring several copies of your resume
- View the list of participating employers and research the companies you want to speak with
*Doors will be opened to candidates at 8:30 a.m. and parking is free.