Eastern Michigan University
The Michigan Collegiate Job Fair (MCJF) is open to seniors and alumni of any two or four-year college and is an excellent opportunity for job seekers to meet employers. Employers who participate in the job fair primarily seek entry-level candidates for positions in business, engineering, sciences, technology, liberal arts, human services and allied health.
- The pre-registration fee is $10 online through Wednesday, March 19, 2014; or
- You may register on-site the day of the fair at $15
How to Prepare
- Dress for Success - Professional conservative business attire
- Bring several copies of your resume
- View the list of participating employers and research the companies you want to speak with
*Doors will be opened to candidates at 8:30 a.m. and parking is free.