1. NCPEA is proud to support NASSP in their new initiative to support new principals. The Center for New Principals can be accessed at http://www.nassp.org/Resources-For/Center-for-New-Principals. Please let your graduate students and your program completers know it is there.
2. Dr. Jim Smith is the 2012 Living Legend.
3. The NCPEA's online board meeting schedule. All meetings are at 2:30 p.m. Eastern time:
October 22, 2012
December 3, 2012
January 14, 2013
February 28, 2013
April 8, 2013
June 3, 2013
4. New Jersey is the site of the 2013 Summer Conference. Gerry Babo, Seton Hall University, and the NJPEA will be the hosts for the conference.
5. Here is a PowerPoint slide show about the Common Core Standards that was presented to the NCPEA Board in Houston on February 17, 2012. Dick Flanary spoke on behalf of the NASSP and is the Senior Director of Leadership Programs & Services.
Common Core Standards
6. NOTICE of first State Affiliate Assembly at NCPEA conference in KC:
State Affiliate Assembly
7. NCPEA Mosaic Mentoring Program
8. NCPEA Mosaic Mentoring Program