311 Everett L. Marshall Building
Ypsilanti, MI 48197
After admission to the undergraduate nursing program or the RN-BSN completion program option, students are given a handbook. The student handbook is developed by faculty and previous nursing students to assist in progressing through the nursing major. It is the obligation of the student to review the contents of the handbook, specific to the year entering the program, as students are held to these policies throughout the program.
Also, please note that the contents of all student handbooks are subject to revision at any time. The University and the School of Nursing reserve the right to revise any or all of the handbooks including, but not limited to, policies, programs, grading guidelines, graduation requirements, courses, services, fees, and personnel.
Undergraduate BSN Student Handbook
- 2012 Edition, Undergraduate Student Handbook - pdf 904 kb
- 2011 Edition, Undergraduate Student Handbook - pdf 452 KB
- 2010 Edition, Undergraduate Student Handbook - pdf 384KB
- 2009 Edition, Undergraduate Student Handbook - pdf 492Kb
RN/BSN Student Handbook
- Starting with the 2012-2013 academic year, the RN/BSN students will follow the same handbook as the BSN students (see above.)
- 2011 Edition, RN/BSN Student Handbook - pdf 539kb
Graduate Student Handbook
- 2011 Edition, Graduate Student Handbook - pdf 699Kb