- New student checklist
- Immigration Check-in
- Address Change
- OPT Reporting Forms
- Forms & Publications
- Appointment with an Advisor
Office of International Students
244 Student Center
Ypsilanti, Michigan 48197
Phone: (734) 487 - 3116
Fax : (734) 487 - 0303
Email : email@example.com
OIS, The Home for International Advising, Activities and Assistance!
We assist and advise international students and scholars in their unique educational and personal goals. We offer programs that engage the EMU and local community in global awareness and learning.
OIS News and Announcements
- All the students in the US in 2013 must file tax documents. See taxes page for information.
- USCIS has reached the H1-B cap for 2015:http://www.uscis.gov/news/uscis-reaches-fy-2015-h-1b-cap-0. If you are looking for the status of your H1-B visa, please visit https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/Dashboard/CaseStatus.do. Contact your company or attorney for the receipt notice. OIS does not have access to accurate information regarding H1-B application status. Don't forget to let the OIS know the final result of your application, as it will affect your F-1 status in the future.
- Graduating this semester? Check out the graduation page for more information.
Coming up at OIS
- 10 OPT Seminar 2pm-3pm Room 330
- 17 CPT Seminar 2pm-3pm Room 330
- 17 H1B Visa Seminar 2pm-4pm Room 301
- 21 OPT Seminar 3pm-4pm OIS
- 23 CPT Seminar 11am-12pm OIS