- New student checklist
- Immigration Check-in
- Address Change
- OPT Reporting Forms
- Forms & Publications
- Appointment with an Advisor
- International Admissions
Office of International Students
244 Student Center
Ypsilanti, Michigan 48197
Phone: (734) 487 - 3116
Fax : (734) 487 - 0303
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
OIS, The Home for International Advising, Activities and Assistance!
We assist and advise international students and scholars in their unique educational and personal goals. We offer programs that engage the EMU and local community in global awareness and learning.
OIS News and Announcements
- USCIS has reached the H1-B cap for 2015:http://www.uscis.gov/news/uscis-reaches-fy-2015-h-1b-cap-0. If you are looking for the status of your H1-B visa, please visit https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/Dashboard/CaseStatus.do. Contact your company or attorney for the receipt notice. OIS does not have access to accurate information regarding H1-B application status. Don't forget to let the OIS know the final result of your application, as it will affect your F-1 status in the future.
- Graduating this semester? Check out the graduation page for more information.
Coming up at OIS
- 07 CPT Seminar 2pm-3pm Room 310B
- 13 OPT Seminar 1pm-2pm Room 330
- 22 CPT Seminar 10am-11am Room 330