- New student checklist
- SEVIS Check-in
- Address Change
- OPT Reporting Forms
- Forms & Publications
- Appointment with an Advisor
- International Admissions
Office for International Students & Scholars
240 Student Center
Ypsilanti, Michigan 48197
Phone: (734) 487 - 3116
Fax : (734) 487 - 0303
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
OISS, The Home for International Advising, Activities and Assistance!
We assist and advise international students and scholars in their unique educational and personal goals. We offer programs that engage the EMU and local community in global awareness and learning.
OISS News and Announcements
- Beginning February 9, 2016 all OPT applications can only be turned in at the front desk and NO OPT appointments will be available until further notice. Information regarding 12 month OPT is found here
- ALL STUDENTS WITH OR WITHOUT INCOME: If you are in F or J status, a non-resident for tax purposes, and you were in the U.S. in 2015 (even one day!), you are required to file taxes. You may visit our website for detailed information about filing taxes. Access code for Glacier Tax Prep can be collected from OISS front desk or e-mail us at email@example.com
- OISS office hours will be from 10:30 am - 05:00 pm on February 12 2016.
Coming up at OISS
- 01 CPT Seminar 2pm-3pm Room 320
- 03 OPT Seminar 11am-12pm Room 330
- 17 CPT Seminar 10am-11am Room 320
- 18 OPT Seminar 10am-11am Room 330