Eastern Michigan University
direct edit

Advising Tips

  • You can see any professor you want for advising.  If you do not have a regular adviser, please use the guide below to arrange to meet with a faculty member specializing in your major or minor.
  • Print and bring along an audit of your coursework.  This is available in U.Achieve, which you can access with a couple of clicks in your my.emich account.  It sometimes helps if you bring along other material (e.g., syllabi or transcripts for transfer courses).
  • For general education requirements, click here
  • For requirements in your major or minor, click here
Department of Political Science, 2016-2017 Advising


1st Letter of Last Name


Office Hours
Office Location Phone
International Affairs A-B Krause   602J 487-0061  vkrause@emich.edu
  C-J Kullberg   601J  487-1405  judith.kullberg@emich.edu
  K-M Singh   601F  487-1508  nsingh6@emich.edu
  N-R Soltani   602E  487-6971  ekhalife@emich.edu
  S-Z Stahler-Sholk   602H  487-0057 rstahler@emich.edu
Public Admin./Public & NonProfit Admin./NonProfit Admin. all Plagens   601H  487-2239  gplagen1@emich.edu
Pre Law/ Public Law & Govt. all Pyle   601D  487-1397  bpyle@emich.edu
Political Science A-B Sidlow   601C 487-1394  esidlow@emich.edu
  C-D Lottie   601R  487-1402  alottie@emich.edu
  E-G Patrick   601N  487-1453  bpatric1@emich.edu
  H-J Fleischmann   601M  487-8388  afleisch@emich.edu
  K-L  Klein        
  M Krause   602J  487-0061  vkrause@emich.edu
  N-P Kullberg   601J  487-1405  judith.kullberg@emich.edu
  Q-R Singh   601F  487-1508  nsingh6@emich.edu
  S Soltani   602E  487-6971  ekhalife@emich.edu
  T-Z Stahler-Sholk   602H  487-0057  rstahler@emich.edu
Public Safety Admin. A-J Henschen   601Q  487-1398  bhenschen@emich.edu
  K-Z Fleischmann   601M  487-8388  afleisch@emich.edu
Master Public Admin. all Bernstein   601E  487-6970  jeffrey.bernstein@emich.edu
prospective interns all Rosenfeld   601G  487-0058  raymond.rosenfeld@emich.edu


The Department of Political Science is part of the College of Arts & Sciences, 214 Pray-Harrold, 734.487.4344