Ypsilanti, MI USA 48197
Society for Human Resource Management
The objectives of
Eastern Michigan University's Student Chapter of SHRM include:
We achieve our objectives by doing the following:
- Educating students interested in the field of human resource management.
- Keeping students up-to-date with new developments in the field.
- Preparing students to become professional human resource managers for the future.
- Holding monthly speaker meetings.
- Continuing fiscal balance as a result of working at job fairs.
- Increasing political activism by participating in letter writing campaigns.
- Participating in company tours and professional visits.
- Supporting Eastern Michigan University's internship and co-op program.
- Distributing informative newsletters.
- Helping with community activities.
- Interacting with other student organizations.
- Connecting HR students with HR professionals through the mentoring program.
- Striving for and receiving the SHRM Superior Merit Award
300 West Michigan Avenue
466 Gary Owen Building
Ypsilanti, Michigan 48197
Phone: 734 487 3240