Summer and Fall 2017 Registration begins March 21!
Do not attempt to register before your appointment time. See below for specific times. During the registration period, you may register or add/drop any time during or after your scheduled appointment.
Registration Appointments (Login at my.emich.edu to register)
If you are a new undergraduate student, you are required to meet with an Advisor before scheduling online.
College of Arts and Sciences - 120 Student Center - 734.487.4599
College of Business - 306 Owen - 734.487.2344
College of Education - 206 Porter - 734.487.1416
College of Health & Human Services - 214 Marshall Hall - 734.487.0918
College of Technology - 150 Sill Hall - 734.487.8659
Exploratory or Undeclared Majors:
University Advising and Career Development Center - 200 McKenny Hall - 734.487.0400
You will not be able to register online if you:
- Do not have current admission status.
- Were admitted or re-enrolled for a term, but did not register and need to update your admission.
- Have been academically dismissed.
- Try to register before your appointment time.
- Have an academic or financial hold.
- Are a new undergraduate or second bachelor's student and have not contacted the University Advising and Career Development Center.
- Have not registered for two years and need to re-enroll.