SUMMER II HOUSING -2013
The Village is the designated hall for the summer semester.
- Air Conditioning
- Full kitchen
- Convenient parking
- Four bedroom apartments
You must be enrolled in at least one class for the summer.
Students will not be considered for placement if they have a financial hold on their student account.
You must be registered for classes prior to moving in.
SINGLE ROOMS MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE!
- The Village is comprised of four bedrooms and two full bathrooms.The double room designation will house two students in each of three bedrooms with the fourth bedroom being a designated single room. Each apartment will house seven students.
- One building will be designated as single bedroom only with four students sharing the apartment. Single spaces will be very limited.
Double Room - $ 761/Semester $381/Session
Single Room - $1522/Semester $761/Session
- A non-refundable $20 prepayment is needed to reserve a space for summer.
- Payment can be made either online or by submitting cash or check to the Cashier's Offie in Pierce Hall.
- Students must be registered for classes prior to moving in.
- If you have a financial hold on your student account, you will not be eligible to register for classes nor live on campus.
- Room assignment information will be emailed to your EMU Email account just prior to move-in.
- Move-in for Summer II will be on Sunday, June 30, 2013
An optional Advantage Flex Meal Plan is available. The Dining Commons will be open Monday through Thursday between the hours of 11:00 am and 2:00 pm.
Visit www.emich.edu/dining for details on the Advantage Plans.
The summer contract ends on Wednesday, August 21, 2013. Students who plan to continue to live in the halls for the fall, need to submit a separate Fall/Winter 2013-14 contract before August 1. The fall assignment will not be the same as the summer assignment.
We will be unable to extend the stay in August for any student not living in the residence halls in the fall.
Be sure you have read all of the above information as procedures, assignments, eligibility, and accommodations are very different from previous years!
Click here to sign in to the contract system.