Bills are generated each week. An email notification will be sent to the student’s MyEmich email once a billing statement has been generated. If you have added an Authorized User on your eBill account, they will receive this same notification. EMU billing is paperless; no paper bills will be mailed. Be sure to check your eBill for any additional charges you may owe. Any change in enrollment may result in a balance owed to EMU.
Fall 2017 Due Dates
- Thursday, July 27, 2017 (five payment plan deadline)
- Thursday, August 17, 2017
- Friday, September 15, 2017
- Thursday, October 12, 2017
- Thursday, November 2, 2017
Winter 2018 Due Dates
- Thursday, November 30, 2017 (five payment plan deadline)
- Wednesday, December 20, 2017
- Friday, January 12, 2018
- Thursday, February 15, 2018
- Thursday, March 15, 2018
Are you having trouble displaying your eBill statement?
A pop-up is used to display the eBill statement. If your statement does not appear after clicking on the link, you may need to turn off pop-up blocker. You can do this a few ways.
- Turn off the pop-up blocker in your browser
- Hold down the left control key to bypass the blocker while clicking the link
- Set the eBill site as a trusted site in your browser
If you are still having trouble accessing your statement, you can contact the IT Help desk at 734.487.2120.