- Authorization to Pay
- We recommend that all students sign and submit the Authorization to Pay form. This form allows Title IV funds (federal loans, grants, etc.) to pay any charge on the student account from the current semester rather than only educational charges. Submit the completed form to Student Business Services located in 201 Pierce Hall - Ypsilanti, MI 48197 in-person or via mail. Fax the completed form to (734) 487-0447.
- Billing Discrepancy
- This form is used to dispute a late payment fee, installment plan fee or a replacement ID card fee only.
- FERPA Consent Form
- This form allows students to authorize account access to a specified individual, such as parents or guardians. Submit the completed form to Student Business Services located in 201 Pierce Hall - Ypsilanti, MI 48197 in-person or via mail. Fax the completed form to (734) 487-0447.
- Request for Residence Status Change
- Students that have been classified as non-resident for tuition purposes may dispute their status if they feel they qualify for resident status.
- Student Council Loan
- This is an application for a $15 emergency loan for current students with no past due balance obligations. Loans must be repaid within 30 days.
- Tuition Appeal Form
- This form is used to dispute billing for courses due to university error, medical reasons, complete term absences or other extraordinary circumstances. Please read carefully through coversheet and complete form in its entirety. Complete appeals, (form, letter and documentation) may be e-mailed, faxed, mailed or dropped off in person at 201 Pierce Hall.
- Tuition Re-Appeal Form
- Tuition Re-Appeals are to be submitted no later than one month after a tuition appeal denial. Re-appeals should only be submitted if new documentation, not previously reviewed, is being presented.
- University Short Term Loan (USTL) Application
- USTLs are available during the fall and winter semesters only. Applications are accepted beginning the first day of class. Applications received prior to the first day of classes will not be honored. The last day for dibursement of funds for approved USTL applications is the last day of the month in which the semester began.