Quality Management

Admission Process

The HRM major is open to any undergraduate or graduate student. You may declare the major at the Academic Advising Center, 301 Pierce Hall or by see a Hotel & Restaurant Faculty Advisor.

How to apply to EMU:

Apply for Undergrad Program
Apply for Graduate Program

Pic coming