- Student Conduct Home
- Greek Organizations
- Parental Notification Policy
- Submit a CARE report
- Submit a Complaint
- Title IX (Sexual Assault, Harassment and Discrimination) Information
- Online fine and class payment
- Student Conduct Code
- FERPA (Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974) Information
Welcome to the Office of Student Conduct and Community Standards
The Office of Student Conduct and Community Standards will be closed for Project Management and Administration during winter break, Monday, February 22 through Friday, February 26, 2016.
Appointments and walk-ins will NOT be offered during this time. To schedule an appointment with SCCS please call 734-487-2157.
Who We Are
Student Conduct and Community Standards is part of the Division of Student Affairs and Enrollment Managment at Eastern Michigan University. Our mission is to create an effective living and learning environment by designing policies such as the Student Conduct Code, providing a disciplinary process and conducting programs that foster ethical development, personal accountability and civility toward others.
What We Do
Student Conduct and Community Standards primary functions are:
- Administration of the Student Conduct Code and other related policies and procedures
- Handling of student employment grievances
- Investigation of student-initiated sexual harassment claims
Services We Offer to Students
For the convenience of students, The Office of Student Conduct and Community Standards provides:
- Workshops for students and student organizations on issues such as hazing, sexual assault, drug and alcohol use and other at-risk behaviors
- Advice to students on issues and questions about student-related policies including the Student Conduct Code
- Handouts that help clarify prohibited behaviors under the Student Conduct Code
Services We Offer to Faculty and Staff
To better serve the faculty and staff of EMU, the Office of Student Conduct and Community Standards provides:
- A resource area equipped with handouts, books, articles and other materials on student behavior issues
- Advice on dealing with specific student conduct issues
The Office of Student Conduct and Community Standards is located in 250 Student Center, Ypsilanti, MI 48197. You may also contact the office by phone at 734.487.2157. Office hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.