NEED YOUR INCOME TAXES PREPARED? -- FOR FREE?
Upcoming VITA: Sat, Feb. 7th - 10:00am - 3:15pm - EMU College of Business Room 102
Click HERE for an informational flyer
GET FREE TAX RETURN PREPARATION FROM IRS CERTIFIED PREPARERS
AT OUR YPSILANTI SITES:
The Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) Program Provides Tax Preparation FREE OF CHARGE for Tax-Payers with a TOTAL ANNUAL INCOME OF $52,000 OR LESS!
BE EARLY! Clients are seen on a first come, first served basis.
To Ensure That Your Return Will Be Prepared - Please Bring the Following:
- Proof of Identification - Picture ID with Birth Date
- One of the following items for each claimed dependent:
- Social Security Card or
- Social Security Number Verification Letter (issued by Social Security Administration) or
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) Assignment Letter
- Any of the following items, as applicable:
- Wage and Earning Statement(s) (Form W-2, W-2G, 1099-R, 1099-Misc)
- School Expenses (Form 1098-T)
- Interest and Dividend Statements from Banks (Forms 1099)
- A Copy of Last Year's Federal and State Returns (if available)
- For Direct Deposit (if desired): Proof of Bank Account Routing & Account Numbers (such as a blank check)
- Daycare Expenses: Also supply Provider's Social Security Number or Provider's Business Employer Identification Number
Have any questions or concerns? Contact our coordinators!
Neil Elliott firstname.lastname@example.org | Brett Bird email@example.com