Donate or Volunteer
Donations of non-perishable items are always welcome, items can be dropped off to the School of Social Work office in 317 Marshall or by scheduling an appointment. To schedule an appointment, email firstname.lastname@example.org. We cannot accept non-perishables that have expired or are open.
Monetary donations have an immediate impact on our food pantry by allowing us to purchase items that we do not receive through food drives. If you would like to donate, you may do so electronically via the EMU Foundation's Make a Gift page or by sending a check to:
P.O. Box 972057
Ypsilanti, MI 48197
If you would like to organize a food drive, please visit our Organize a Food Drive page
- Pasta Sauce
- Peanut Butter
- Personal hygiene items such as deodorant, shampoo, and feminine hygiene items
- Household items such as laundry soap, dish soap, aluminum foil, etc.
- Juice Boxes
- Produce such as bananas, oranges, and apples
- Condiments such as mayo, ketchup, and mustard
- Dairy items such as milk, yogurt, cheese, and eggs
- Low-salt items such as soups
- Baby Food and diapers
- Toothpaste and toothbrushes
If you are interested in becoming a volunteer, please complete the Volunteer Sign-up Form.
Interested in Volunteering?
Complete the Volunteer Sign-up Form
A list of our upcoming volunteer events can be found here
We are accepting donations for our annual Thanksgiving Baskets, use this link to sign up. Thank you for your continued support!
Donors & Sponsors
We'd like to thank all our donors and sponsors for their continued support. Your generosity enables Swoop's to provide to all students in need, thank you again!