Accepting a Share
Once someone shares an EagleMail object (e.g. a personal calendar, departmental calendar, briefcase, address book, mail folder, etc.), you can accept the share to add the EagleMail object to your account.
Follow these directions to accept a public share:
- From EagleMail:
- Click the Preferences tab.
- Click the Sharing tab.
- The Sharing Preferences page is displayed. From the Folders that have been shared with me but not yet accepted section:
- Type the email address of the account that contains the publicly shared object in the Show folders shared with me by the following user field.
- Click the Find Shares button.
- A list of shared objects is displayed. From the Actions column, click the Accept button for any EagleMail object you want to add to your account.
- The Accept Share window is displayed.
- If desired, type a different calendar name in the Name field.
- If desired, click the Color field pull-down arrow and select a different calendar color.
- When you ae finished, click the Yes button.
Note: Once accepted, the shared object will display in the respective tab (e.g. A public/departmental calendar will be displayed in your Calendar tab).