Sharing a Briefcase Folder
By default, a briefcase folder is not shared. You (the Grantor) can share your folder with anyone (the Grantee).
Note: As an example, you might share a Briefcase so that your work group will be on the same page as to which verison of the uploaded files are the most current.
Follow these directions to share a briefcase folder:
- From the Briefcase tab, right-click the desired folder and select Share Folder from the menu.
- The Share Properties window is displayed. Verify the Internal users or groups button is selected.
- Type the Grantee's EagleMail address in the Email field.
- The Confirmation window is displayed. Click the Yes button.
- From the Role section, click the most appropriate access.
Note: There are four levels of access 1) Viewer - they can only see it 2) Manager - they have full permissions, but cannot delete it 3) Admin - they have the same permissions as a Manager plus they can share your briefcase and 4) None - their access to it is temporarily disabled.
- Click the OK button.
Note: The Grantee will be sent a share request email message.