The Guest Manager application allows you to generate random guest accounts.
Follow these directions to create random guest accounts:
- From the Navigation Menu in the left column, click the Random Accounts link. The Random Accounts page is displayed.
- Type the number of accounts to be created in the Number of Accounts field.
- Click the pull-down arrow for the Timezone field to select a different timezone, if required.
- Using the pull-down arrows, set the start date, start time, end date and end time in the corresponding fields.
Note: Accounts must start within 30 days of creation and have a maximum duration of 30 days.
- Click the Submit button to create the guest accounts.
- The Bulk Account List page is displayed, listing the login credentials for the accounts.
- Click the Print All button to print the details for all accounts.
- Click the Download CSV button to download a spreadsheet containing login credentials for all accounts created.
- Using the bottom scroll bar, move to the far right of the page. Action icons are displayed for each account.
- Click the Edit Icon to edit guest account details and activate an account. The Edit User Accounts page is displayed.
- Type the first name of your guest in the First Name field.
- Type the last name of your guest in the Last Name field.
- Type the company affiliation for your guest in the Company field.
- Type the email address of your guest in the Email Address field.
- Using the pull-down arrows, modify the end date or end time, if required.
- Click the Submit button to save your changes.
- The Guest Account Detail page is displayed, reflecting the changes.
- Click the Print Account button to print the details for the account.
- Click the Email Account button to email account details to the guest email address entered during the edit process. You will receive a copy of the email if you configured this option under user preferences.
- Click the Suspend Account button to remove login access for this account.