Request/Reset Banner Access:
INB (Banner) Training Website: View the training schedule, register for classes, download training materials, and read announcements about newly implemented features and changes to existing features.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: Drew Daniels - 734.487.4317 or Kathy Robertson - 734.487.2666
Help Desk: If you have a username but can't remember your password or if you are having trouble logging in to Banner, AppXtender Web, BOE, My.Emich, or Eprint you can contact the EMU Help Desk for assistance and questions.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 734.487.2120
- Walk-up Window: The Halle Library - Room 106
Records and Registration: Contact Records and Registration for assistance and questions pertaining to course and student information.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 734.487.2304
Admissions: Contact the Office of Admissions for assistance and questions pertaining to admissions information.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 734.487.8956
Finance: Contact finance for assistance and questions pertaining to finance information.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- General Fund Phone: Judy Grwicki - 734.487.1113
- Grants Phone : Ann Fo - 734.487.1424, Claresta Stevens - 734.487.6551, Amy Ward - 734.487.1441, or Sherry Burkheiser - 734.487.1413
- Designated Phones: Lillian Tusson - 734.487.1440 or Amy Ward - 734.487.1441
- Purchasing Phone: 734.487.1200
- Accounts Payable: 734.487.0022
- Budget Phone: 734.487.3225
- Payroll Phone : 734.487.2393
Note: IN COMPLIANCE WITH the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act, Eastern Michigan University assures that any person who is or has been in attendance as a student at EMU has access to his/her educational records. Furthermore, such an individual's rights to privacy are assured by limiting the transferability of records without the student's consent EMU has designated the following items as directory information and these items may be included in publications or disclosed upon request without consent: the student's name; address; telephone listing; electronic-mail address; date and place of birth; major field of study; participation in recognized activities and sports; weight and height of members of athletic teams; dates of attendance; degrees and awards received (including, but not limited to, the dean's list); and the most recent previous educational agency or institution attended by the student.
EMU reserves the right to make directory information public unless a student's written objection (specifying the category of information not to be made public without prior consent) is filed at the Office of Records and Registration within 14 days after each semester/session begins.