SSAMATX - Searching for a List of Course Sections by Building and Room
Use the Building/Room Schedule form (SSAMATX) to view the building, room, dates, and times for a section.
Follow these directions to view information in SSAMATX:
- From the Banner Main menu, type the form name in the Go To... box press the [Enter] key on the keyboard.
- The form is displayed. Type the term code in the Term field.
Note: Use the Horizontal scroll bar in the middle of the form to navigate to the Term field. Once you click in the Term field, you will need to use the Horizontal scroll bar to navigate back to the field to view what you are typing.
- If necessary, type the building code in the Building field. See
Glossary of Banner Codes and Fields
for more information.
- If necessary, type the room number in the Room field.
Note: If an instructor is only available for a specific block of time and is willing to use any room, this is the recommended search criteria: Term, Start Time, and End Time. This search will only return rooms that are not available for the building and times you request. You will need to determine what room is not in the list and use it.
- Click the Execute Query button on the toolbar.
- A list of sections matching the search criteria is displayed.
Note: Use the Vertical and Horizontal scroll bars to view all of the information.
- When you are finished, click the Exit button on the toolbar to return to the Banner Main menu.