Reviewing and Printing Your Leave Report
You may need to print a copy of your leave report to give to an Approver, or maybe you just want to keep a paper copy for yourself. Use the preview feature to display and print all of the time entry information on one page.
Note: When your leave report is ready to submit for approval, it is important for you to carefully review it first to make sure the days, numbers, and earnings types are all correct. You will not be able to make any changes to the time sheet once it is submitted unless your Approver returns it to you for correction.
Follow these directions to review and print your leave report:
- Open your leave report. See
Opening Your Leave Report
for more information.
- At the bottom of the Leave Report page, click the Preview button.
- The Leave Report page is displayed. From the upper-left of your browser, click the File menu and click Page Setup from the list.
- Click the Landscape radio button.
- Adjust the margins by typing .2 in the Left and Right fields and then click the OK button.
- Click the File menu and click Print from the list.
- Click the OK or Print button.
- Click the Previous Menu button.