Selecting a Course Reference Number (CRN)
You may need to select a term, CRN, and/or student prior to completing steps for tasks listed under the Faculty Services menu .
Note: If you were prompted to select a CRN, disregard steps 1-2, below.
Follow these directions to select a CRN:
- Navigate to the Faculty Services menu. See
Faculty Services Overview
for more information.
Note: From the Faculty Services menu, click the desired menu (i.e. Faculty Courses, Class List or Course/Class Schedule Information menu). The menu you selected is displayed.
- Click the CRN Selection link.
- The Select CRN page is displayed. Click the Enter CRN Directly link.
Note: Any sections you are assigned to as an instructor will be displayed in a list. If applicable, you can select a CRN from this list instead of using the Enter CRN Directly link. When you are finished, click the Submit button.
- The CRN Direct Entry page is displayed. Click the Enter CRN Directly link.
- Type the CRN you want to work with in the CRN field.
- When you are finished, click the Submit button.
Note: The Faculty Services menu or the page for the task you want to perform is displayed. The system will remember the CRN you picked until you change it or log out of My.Emich or Self Service.