Note: Once the enrollment maximum has been met for a section the Status column displays the error CLOSED-000 WAITLISTED in the Registration Add Errors section.
- The number of waitlisted students (000) will be displayed in the Status column message CLOSED - 000 WAITLISTED. This message is also a way for you to know you order on the waitlist.
- If the waitlist is full, the Status column will display the message CLOSED - WAITLIST FULL
- You can select Web Drop from the Action field pull-down arrow to be removed from the watilist.
- You can take advantage of the waitlist feature only if you have met the course restrictions, co-requisites, and/or prerequisites.
- If you want to ensure you are registered for a particular course, but the section(s) requires you to be placed on a waitlist, you can register for the alternate section and waitlist yourself for one or more sections of the same course.