Online Call Manager (CM) User Options
From the User Options menu in your Online CM you can manage the following features, settings and services for each of your VoIP phones and lines assigned to you:
- Change your CM PIN number
- Forward Calls to a different number or voicemail
- Create Speed Dial settings
- Dial a contact from your computer through the EMU Phone Directory to ring on your VoIP phone.
- Create a Personal Address Book from which you can place a call on your VoIP phone
- Create Fast Dial settings from your Personal Address Book
- Activate Do not Disturb
Instructions for the features above can be accessed from the navigation menu on the left.
NOTE: Mobility Settings and Plugins in the User Options menu are not currently available.
CM will automatically log you out after 15 minutes of non-use. The Log in screen will reappear and you can log in again if you wish to continue using CM.