Eastern Michigan University
University Advising and Career Development Center
Welcome Alumni and congratulations on your EMU degree!
Many services and resources within the University Advising & Career Development Center are still available to you including:
- Meeting with a Career Coach: Assistance with deciding on career directions, exploring where majors lead and career transitions
- Meeting with a Corporate Relations Manager: Job search advice, strategies and tips
- Access to our job posting system: EagleCareers
To access EagleCareers log on to my.emich with your username and password, select the student tab and look for the EagleCareers box on the right side of the page. If you do not have access to my.emich contact our office at 734.487.0400.
- Attendance at UACDC job fairs
Ever considered being a mentor?
Faced with hundreds of decisions, most college students feel uncertain about their career choices at some point. Talking to someone who's been there can help.
The EMU Career Connection program is comprised of EMU alumni who understand the complex nature of career choices through first-hand experience. Career Connection volunteers participate in EMU Mentoring to offer insight and guidance that can help students through a number of situations including:
- Researching career options for your program/degree
- Exploring programs or careers in other areas
- Preparing for an upcoming interview
- Revising your resume to better fit a specific field or industry
- Building your professional network locally and out-of-state
Career Connection services are available to enrolled, degree or certificate seeking students and alumni.
Alumni who are interested in mentoring EMU students (and recent alums) can sign up for this mentor program by signing in on EagleCareers and then selecting 'EMU Mentoring' on the main navigation bar.
If you need login information, just call the University Advising & Career Development Center at 734.487.0400.