Eastern Michigan University

University Advising and Career Development Center

Undergraduate Major(s)/Minor(s) Declaration Form

*Required Fields: Failure to fill in or answer required fields may result in receiving no response to your submission. It may take up to 14 business days to change your major within our system. If you have not received an e-mail response up to 14 business days, please contact the University Advising & Career Development Center (UACDC) at 734-487-0400.

Note: For second admission programs, we are only able to process "intent" majors. Please see academic department for second admit requirements. Your current major on record is viewable through your my.emich account under the "Student" tab, "Student Services & Financial Aid," "Student Record," and on the top of the page under "Academic Transcript." We encourage you to meet with an advisor in your chosen academic area as soon as possible.

Student EID#: 

Today's Date:  

Last Name: 

First Name: 

My.emich email address **:    *Required 
** We cannot give personal information if you do not use your my.emich eMail account. This is due to FERPA. Please refer to your catalog regarding this Federal Act.

Type of Award / Degree(please select one):
B.S. - Bachelor of Science (most common)
B.A. - Bachelor of Arts (need one year foreign language)
B.A.E. - Bachelor of Art Education
B.B.A. - Bachelor of Business Administration
B.B.E. - Bachelor of Business Education
B.F.A. - Bachelor of Fine Arts
B.M.E. - Bachelor of Music Education
B.M.T. - Bachelor of Music Therapy
B.M.U. - Bachelor of Music-Performance
B.S.A.T. - Bachelor of Science Athletic Training
B.S.N. - Bachelor of Nursing
B.S.W. - Bachelor of Social Work

Type of Teacher Certification (please select one if appropriate): 
 Elementary (K-8)
 Secondary (7-12)
 K-12 (there are only six majors that are K-12)

NOTE: If admitted to the College of Education, please click here for change of major/minor.

Please fill in each of the following: 

Major concentration (if applicable):  

Minor(s):     (only if a minor is required--can be "undeclared" for now) 
(You can list more than one minor in the box above.)

(If submitting just a question, please fill-in the *first six (6) lines of this form before writing your question or comment below.)