Eastern Michigan University

University Advising and Career Development Center

How do I declare/change a major or minor?

How do I declare or change a major/minor?

If you have decided on a major, declare your major, here!

You should now become familiar with your College/Faculty (major/minor) Advisors! Locate your advisor here!

Who can help me decide what major/minor to pursue?

Professional Career Coaches assist students and alumni with all aspects of their career development including engaging students in self-exploration of values, interest, skills, and personality as well as assistance in exploring and expanding career options, and discussing a variety of other career-related concerns. Call the office to make an appointment.


Make a Gift
  • facebook
  • twitter
  • youtube
  • linked in
  • Blog EMU
  • EMU app