Eastern Michigan University
University Advising and Career Development Center
Find a Job
Prepare for your job search
There are several services available to assist you in your job search.
- Create a professional a resume - Use the resume builder feature inEagleCareers
- Practice interviewing for jobs in your field using your webcam - InterviewStream (emich.interviewstream.com)
- Begin building your online professional network using LinkedIn
- Join our professional LinkedIn group to ask questions and get job search tips
- Meet with a career advisor for resume reviews, mock interviews and job search strategies
- Get job-search advice and find about employers interested in new college graduates—see Job Choices, Business and Liberal Arts Edition and Job Choices Diversity Edition
Access job postings
EagleCareers.experience.com allows you to search for full-time, part-time, internship and student employment opportunities. Upcoming job fairs, workshops and events are also featured on this site. Call 734.487.0400 to get a username and password.
Evaluate job offers and options
Have you been offered a job? Are you considering several options?
- Get salary information for thousands of jobs and locations
- Evaluate a job offer
- If your job offer is out of state there are many things to consider such as cost of living differences, weather, and job outlook. Get specific geographic information at CityRating.com
Eastern Michigan University's Annual Security Report and Annual Fire Safety Report