Eastern Michigan University

University Advising and Career Development Center

Student Employment

Use EagleCareers to search for regular or work-study jobs.

There are two ways to access EagleCareers:

  • make sure you are logged in to my.emich then click EagleCareers


  • log in to my.emich with your username and password, select the student tab and look for the EagleCareers box on the right side of the page.


The first time you work on campus you will need to complete an I-9 employment eligibility form.

For important information and policies concerning on-campus employment, please see our Student Employment Handbook.

College Work Study (CWS): Work-study awards are based on financial need and are listed on your financial aid award letter (if you've qualified for this award). Many positions on campus are available only to students with a CWS award.

  • facebook
  • twitter
  • youtube
  • linked in
  • Blog EMU
  • EMU app