Eastern Michigan University
University Advising and Career Development Center
Why can't I register?
- You were admitted or re-enrolled for a term, but did not register and need to update your admission.
- You have been academically dismissed and need to be readmitted.
- You are trying to register before your appointment time.
- You have an academic or financial hold.
- You are a new undergraduate or second bachelor’s student and have not contacted the University Advising & Career Development Center
- All new students need to meet with an Academic Advisor in the University Advising & Career Development Center (or sign and submit an Advising Waiver Form) prior to registering for their first semester at EMU. To schedule an appointment, call 734.487.0400
- You have not registered for eight or more consecutive terms and need to re-enroll.
How do I determine my class level?
Exactly when you become a sophomore, junior, etc. can be confusing but can be important to know when determining registration and course opportunities. View this section of the EMU Catalog for clarification on credits needed to achieve the various undergraduate class levels.