University Health Services
For an appointment, call 734.487.1122
In case of emergency, call 911
For after-hours assistance, contact your local hospital or healthcare provider.
- HIV Testing & Screening - Walk-in Hours
Walk-in HIV Testing & Counseling will be held every Thursday from 1pm - 4pm in rm. 103, Snow Health Center. To learn more, click here to visit the HIV Testing & Counseling page. Stop in and find out what your status is!
- Off-site Flu Vaccine Clinic - Thursday, Oct. 27
In conjunction with the Human Resources Benefits and Wellness Fair, a Flu Vaccine Clinic will be held from 11:00 am - 3:00 pm on Thursday, October 27 at the Student Center Ballroom.
- UHS Pharmacy Closing Early - Friday, Oct. 28
The Pharmacy will close at 1pm on Friday, October 28.
- UHS Pharmacy Closing Early - Monday, Oct. 31
The Pharmacy will close at 1pm on Monday, October 31.
- Off-site Flu Vaccine Clinic - Wednesday, Nov. 2
A flu vaccine clinic will be held from 10:00 am - 2:00 pm on Wednesday, November 2 in rm. 400 Pierce.
UHS Clinic & Pharmacy Services
University Health Services (UHS) provides high quality, accessible, affordable health care for Eastern Michigan University students, faculty and staff. In addition, the UHS offers a licensed pharmacy to provide quality service to EMU students, staff, faculty, and immediate dependents.
Clinic services provided include:
- Evaluation and Treatment of Illnesses
- Preventative health & physical examinations
- Travel Health Clinic
- Immigration (I-693) Physicals
- Women’s Health Services
- Transgender Health Services
- TB Testing & Immunizations
- STI Screening & Free condoms
- Allergy Shots
- Laboratory Services
- CPR and First Aid Certification
- Tobacco Cessation Assistance
Pharmacy services provided include:
- Prescription Medications
- Over-the-counter Medications
- Patient counseling
- 90 Day Supplies*
- Special orders*
- Call- or email-ahead refills*
- Health & Beauty, Hygiene, and First Aid products available for purchase
* Please visit the Pharmacy page for additional information and instructions.
Are you an International Student with questions? Please watch this informational video from the students at the OISS.
UHS Clinic & Pharmacy Hours
- Mon., Tues., Thurs., Fri.:
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Wed.: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
The Pharmacy may be closed some days from 12:30 - 1:30 pm.
UHS Clinic & Pharmacy Location
Snow Health Center, 2nd Floor
1199 Ford St.
Ypsilanti, MI 48197
Vaccine Clinic & TB Screening Dates
If you require a Flu Vaccine or TB Test before Sept. 15, please call 734.487.1122 to discuss your options.
Flu Vaccine Clinics:
- Thurs., Oct. 27 from 11am - 3pm
Student Center Ballroom
- Wed., Nov. 2 from 10am - 2pm
You must return 48 to 72 hours after the test for results.
- Check back soon for new TB Screening Clinic hours!
CPR Class Dates
- Saturday, Nov. 19: 9am - 5pm
- Friday, Dec. 9: 9am - 5pm
- Check back soon for new classes
NOTE: Classes are limited 10 participants - don't wait to register!