University Health Services
For an appointment, call 734.487.1122
In case of emergency, call 911
For after-hours assistance, contact your local hospital or healthcare provider.
- Walk-in HIV Testing & Screening - Every Wednesday: 1pm - 4pm
Find out what your status is! Come to Snow Health Center, rm. 103, for Walk-in HIV Testing and Screening. To learn more, click here to visit the HIV Testing & Counseling page.
- Faculty & Staff: Shingles & Pneumococcal Vaccines at UHS
You can receive your Shingles vaccine and pneumococcal (PPSV 23)vaccine at UHS and have it covered by blue cross blue shield of Michigan. Call 487.1122 for information or an appointment.
UHS Clinic & Pharmacy Services
University Health Services (UHS) provides high quality, accessible, affordable health care for Eastern Michigan University students, faculty and staff. In addition, the UHS offers a licensed pharmacy to provide quality service to EMU students, staff, faculty, and immediate dependents.
Clinic services provided include:
- Evaluation and Treatment of Illnesses
- Preventative health & physical examinations
- Travel Health Clinic
- Immigration (I-693) Physicals
- Women’s Health Services
- Transgender Health Services
- TB Testing & Immunizations
- STI Screening & Free condoms
- Allergy Shots
- Laboratory Services
- CPR and First Aid Certification
- Tobacco Cessation Assistance
Pharmacy services provided include:
- Prescription Medications
- Over-the-counter Medications
- Patient counseling
- 90 Day Supplies*
- Special orders*
- Call- or email-ahead refills*
- Health & Beauty, Hygiene, and First Aid products available for purchase
* Please visit the Pharmacy page for additional information and instructions.
Are you an International Student with questions? Please watch this informational video from the students at the OISS.
UHS Clinic & Pharmacy Hours
- Mon., Tues., Thurs., Fri.:
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Wed.: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
The Pharmacy may be closed some days from 12:30 - 1:30 pm.
UHS Clinic & Pharmacy Location
Snow Health Center, 2nd Floor
1199 Ford St.
Ypsilanti, MI 48197
Vaccine Clinic & TB Screening Dates
If you require a Flu Vaccine or TB Test before Sept. 15, please call 734.487.1122 to discuss your options.
Flu Vaccine Clinics:
- Check back soon for new Flu Vaccine Clinics
Flu Vaccine Clinics are held in Snow Health Center, rm. 202.
You must return 48 hours after the test for results.
- Check back soon for new TB Screening Clinics
CPR Class Dates
- Friday, Mar. 3: 9am - 5pm
- Saturday, Apr. 8: 9am - 5pm
- Check back soon for new classes
NOTE: Classes are limited 10 participants - don't wait to register!