University Health Services
For an appointment, call 734.487.1122,
In case of emergency, call 911
For after-hours assistance, contact your local hospital or healthcare provider.
- HIV Screening will begin October 4th!
HIV screening will be available on October 4th. If you need assistance, please call 734.487.1122.
- Fall Hours Return - Sept. 5
The UHS Clinic and Pharmacy will resume Fall hours on Sept. 5. The Clinic and Pharmacy will be open 8am - 5pm on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday, and 9am - 5pm on Wednesdays.
Please note that the Parmacy may be closed some days from 12:30 - 1:30pm.
- UHS has gone PAPERLESS!
For your convenience, the UHS is now using iPad check-in exclusively! Make sure to sign in to the UHS Portal and fill out the Health History form prior to your first appointment!
- Try our new TEXT MESSAGE APPOINTMENT REMINDERS!
Sign up for text message reminders through the Patient Portal and never forget another appointment! (Standard text messaging rates may apply.)
Click here for sign-up instructions.
- UHS Portal - Now Online!
CLICK HERE TO SIGN IN with your emich netid & password! Don't forget to review the UHS Notice of Privacy Practices!
- Walk-in HIV Testing & Screening - Every Wednesday: 1pm - 4pm
Find out what your status is! To learn more, click here to visit the HIV Testing & Counseling page.
- Faculty & Staff: Shingles & Pneumococcal Vaccines at UHS
Shingles & pneumococcal (PPSV 23) vaccines at UHS may be covered by BCBSM. Call 487.1122 for information or an appointment.
UHS Clinic & Pharmacy Services
University Health Services (UHS) provides high quality, accessible, affordable health care for Eastern Michigan University students, faculty and staff. In addition, the UHS offers a licensed pharmacy to provide quality service to EMU students, staff, faculty, and immediate dependents.
Clinic services provided include:
- Evaluation and Treatment of Illnesses
- Preventative health & physical examinations
- Travel Health Clinic
- Immigration (I-693) Physicals
- Women’s Health Services
- Transgender Health Services
- TB Testing & Immunizations
- STI Screening & Free condoms
- Allergy Shots
- Laboratory Services
- CPR and First Aid Certification
- Tobacco Cessation Assistance
Pharmacy services provided include:
- Prescription Medications
- Over-the-counter Medications
- Patient counseling
- 90 Day Supplies*
- Special orders*
- Call- or email-ahead refills*
- Health & Beauty, Hygiene, and First Aid products available for purchase
* Please visit the Pharmacy page for additional information and instructions.
Are you an International Student with questions? Please watch this informational video from the students at the OISS.
UHS Clinic & Pharmacy Hours
- Mon., Tues., Thurs., Fri.:
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Wed.: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
The Pharmacy may be closed some days from 12:30 - 1:30 pm.
UHS Clinic & Pharmacy Location
Snow Health Center, 2nd Floor
1199 Ford St.
Ypsilanti, MI 48197
Vaccine Clinic & TB Screening Dates
If you require a Flu Vaccine or TB Test before Sept. 15, please call 734.487.1122 to discuss your options.
Flu Vaccine Clinics:
- Check back soon for new Flu Vaccine Clinics
Flu Vaccine Clinics are held in Snow Health Center, rm. 202.
You must return 48 hours after the test for results.
- Check back soon for new TB Screening Clinics
Upcoming CPR Classes
- Check back soon for new classes
- Check back soon for new classes
NOTE: You must pre-register for CPR Classes. Classes are limited 10 participants!
Call 734.487.1122 ext. 4 to register.