University Health Services
For an appointment, call 734.487.1122, or sign in to the Patient Portal!
In case of emergency, call 911.
For after-hours assistance, contact your local hospital or healthcare provider.
- Flu Vaccination Clinic, Monday November 13
Flu vaccinations are covered by BCBSofMI. If you have BCBSofMI, please bring your insurance card. STUDENTS - free flu vaccinations available through the Alana's Foundation.
- Funding for Flu Vaccinations is available from Alana's Foundation for students who are under insured or not insured. Contact UHS for more information on how you might qualify for a free flu vaccination.
- Fall Hours Return - Sept. 5
The UHS Clinic and Pharmacy will resume Fall hours on Sept. 5. The Clinic and Pharmacy will be open 8 a.m.–5 p.m. on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday, and 9 a.m.–5 p.m. on Wednesdays.
Please note that the Pharmacy may be closed some days from 12:30–1:30 p.m.
- UHS has gone PAPERLESS!
For your convenience, the UHS is now using iPad check-in exclusively! Make sure to sign in to the UHS Portal and fill out the Health History form prior to your first appointment!
- Try our new TEXT MESSAGE APPOINTMENT REMINDERS!
Sign up for text message reminders through the Patient Portal and never forget another appointment! (Standard text messaging rates may apply.)
Click here for sign-up instructions.
- UHS Portal - Now Online!
CLICK HERE TO SIGN IN with your emich netid & password! Don't forget to review the UHS Notice of Privacy Practices!
- Walk-in HIV Testing and Screening - Every other Wednesday: 1pm - 4pm
Find out what your status is! To learn more, click here to visit the HIV Testing & Counseling page.
- Faculty & Staff: Shingles and Pneumococcal Vaccines at UHS
Shingles & pneumococcal (PPSV 23) vaccines at UHS may be covered by BCBSM. Call 487.1122 for information or an appointment.
UHS Clinic and Pharmacy Services
University Health Services (UHS) provides high quality, accessible, affordable health care for Eastern Michigan University students, faculty and staff. In addition, the UHS offers a licensed pharmacy to provide quality service to EMU students, staff, faculty, and immediate dependents.
Clinic services provided include:
- Evaluation and Treatment of Illnesses
- Preventative health & physical examinations
- Travel Health Clinic
- Immigration (I-693) Physicals
- Women’s Health Services
- Transgender Health Services
- TB Testing & Immunizations
- STI Screening & Free condoms
- Allergy Shots
- Laboratory Services
- CPR and First Aid Certification
- Tobacco Cessation Assistance
Pharmacy services provided include:
- Prescription Medications
- Over-the-counter Medications
- Patient counseling
- 90 Day Supplies*
- Special orders*
- Call- or email-ahead refills*
- Health & Beauty, Hygiene, and First Aid products available for purchase
* Please visit the Pharmacy page for additional information and instructions.
Are you an International Student with questions? Please watch this informational video from the students at the OISS.
UHS Clinic & Pharmacy Hours
- Mon., Tues., Thurs., Fri.:
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Wed.: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
The Pharmacy may be closed some days from 12:30 - 1:30 pm.
UHS Clinic & Pharmacy Location
Snow Health Center, 2nd Floor
1199 Ford St.
Ypsilanti, MI 48197
Vaccine Clinic & TB Screening Dates
Flu Vaccine Clinics:
- Monday, November 13
4:30 pm - 6:30 pm
Room 202 Snow
You must return 48 hours after the test for results.
- Tuesday, November 28,
- Monday, December 4,
- Cost: $35.00
TB test clinics are held in Snow Health Center, rm. 202.
Upcoming CPR Classes
- Saturday, December 2, 9am - 5pm
- Room 103 Snow
- Cost: $100.00
- Check back soon for new classes
NOTE: You must pre-register for CPR Classes. Classes are limited 10 participants!
Call 734.487.1122 ext. 4 to register.