University Health Services
For an appointment, call 734.487.1122
In case of emergency, call 911
For after-hours assistance, contact your local hospital or healthcare provider.
- SUMMER HOURS HAVE BEGUN!
The UHS and Pharmacy Hours have changed to Summer Hours. See our hours page for our Summer Hours. CAPS will maintain their usual hours.
- UHS Portal - Now Online!
CLICK HERE TO SIGN IN with your emich netid & password!
- Walk-in HIV Testing & Screening - Every Wednesday: 1pm - 4pm
Find out what your status is! To learn more, click here to visit the HIV Testing & Counseling page.
- Faculty & Staff: Shingles & Pneumococcal Vaccines at UHS
Shingles & pneumococcal (PPSV 23) vaccines at UHS may be covered by BCBSM. Call 487.1122 for information or an appointment.
UHS Clinic & Pharmacy Services
University Health Services (UHS) provides high quality, accessible, affordable health care for Eastern Michigan University students, faculty and staff. In addition, the UHS offers a licensed pharmacy to provide quality service to EMU students, staff, faculty, and immediate dependents.
Clinic services provided include:
- Evaluation and Treatment of Illnesses
- Preventative health & physical examinations
- Travel Health Clinic
- Immigration (I-693) Physicals
- Women’s Health Services
- Transgender Health Services
- TB Testing & Immunizations
- STI Screening & Free condoms
- Allergy Shots
- Laboratory Services
- CPR and First Aid Certification
- Tobacco Cessation Assistance
Pharmacy services provided include:
- Prescription Medications
- Over-the-counter Medications
- Patient counseling
- 90 Day Supplies*
- Special orders*
- Call- or email-ahead refills*
- Health & Beauty, Hygiene, and First Aid products available for purchase
* Please visit the Pharmacy page for additional information and instructions.
Are you an International Student with questions? Please watch this informational video from the students at the OISS.
UHS Clinic & Pharmacy Hours
- Mon., Tues., Thurs.:
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Wed.: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Fri.: 9:00 am - 1:00 pm (After 1:00 pm use North Entrance for CAPS)
The Pharmacy may be closed some days from 12:30 - 1:30 pm.
UHS Clinic & Pharmacy Location
Snow Health Center, 2nd Floor
1199 Ford St.
Ypsilanti, MI 48197
Vaccine Clinic & TB Screening Dates
If you require a Flu Vaccine or TB Test before Sept. 15, please call 734.487.1122 to discuss your options.
Flu Vaccine Clinics:
- Check back soon for new Flu Vaccine Clinics
Flu Vaccine Clinics are held in Snow Health Center, rm. 202.
You must return 48 hours after the test for results.
- Check back soon for new TB Screening Clinics
CPR Class Dates
- Check back soon for new classes
- Tuesday, June 20: 8am - 1pm
- Thursday, June 22: 8am - 1pm
- Thursday, July 6: 8am - 1pm
- Thursday, July 13: 8am - 1pm
- Tuesday, July 18: 8am - 1pm
- Thursday, July 20: 8am - 1pm
- Tuesday, July 25: 8am - 1pm
- Thursday, July 27: 8am - 1pm
NOTE: Classes are limited 10 participants - don't wait to register!