University Health Services
For an appointment, call 734.487.1122,
In case of emergency, call 911
For after-hours assistance, contact your local hospital or healthcare provider.
- Save the Date - UHS to host Open HouseThe UHS will host an Open House on Friday, Sept. 1 from 9am - 4pm on the 2nd floor of Snow Health Center. You can meet the medical staff, get your Flu Shot, and check out our Pharmacy!
- UHS has gone PAPERLESS!
For your convenience, the UHS is now using iPad check-in exclusively! Make sure to sign in to the UHS Portal and fill out the Health History form prior to your first appointment!
- Try our new TEXT MESSAGE APPOINTMENT REMINDERS!
Sign up for text message reminders through the Patient Portal and never forget another appointment! (Standard text messaging rates may apply.)
Click here for sign-up instructions.
- SUMMER HOURS HAVE BEGUN!
The UHS and Pharmacy Hours have changed to Summer Hours. See our hours page for our Summer Hours. CAPS will maintain their usual hours.
- UHS Portal - Now Online!
CLICK HERE TO SIGN IN with your emich netid & password! Don't forget to review the UHS Notice of Privacy Practices!
- Walk-in HIV Testing & Screening - Every Wednesday: 1pm - 4pm
Find out what your status is! To learn more, click here to visit the HIV Testing & Counseling page.
- Faculty & Staff: Shingles & Pneumococcal Vaccines at UHS
Shingles & pneumococcal (PPSV 23) vaccines at UHS may be covered by BCBSM. Call 487.1122 for information or an appointment.
UHS Clinic & Pharmacy Services
University Health Services (UHS) provides high quality, accessible, affordable health care for Eastern Michigan University students, faculty and staff. In addition, the UHS offers a licensed pharmacy to provide quality service to EMU students, staff, faculty, and immediate dependents.
Clinic services provided include:
- Evaluation and Treatment of Illnesses
- Preventative health & physical examinations
- Travel Health Clinic
- Immigration (I-693) Physicals
- Women’s Health Services
- Transgender Health Services
- TB Testing & Immunizations
- STI Screening & Free condoms
- Allergy Shots
- Laboratory Services
- CPR and First Aid Certification
- Tobacco Cessation Assistance
Pharmacy services provided include:
- Prescription Medications
- Over-the-counter Medications
- Patient counseling
- 90 Day Supplies*
- Special orders*
- Call- or email-ahead refills*
- Health & Beauty, Hygiene, and First Aid products available for purchase
* Please visit the Pharmacy page for additional information and instructions.
Are you an International Student with questions? Please watch this informational video from the students at the OISS.
UHS Clinic & Pharmacy Hours
- Mon., Tues., Thurs.:
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Wed.: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Fri.: 9:00 am - 1:00 pm (After 1:00 pm use North Entrance for CAPS)
The Pharmacy may be closed some days from 12:30 - 1:30 pm.
UHS Clinic & Pharmacy Location
Snow Health Center, 2nd Floor
1199 Ford St.
Ypsilanti, MI 48197
Vaccine Clinic & TB Screening Dates
If you require a Flu Vaccine or TB Test before Sept. 15, please call 734.487.1122 to discuss your options.
Flu Vaccine Clinics:
- Check back soon for new Flu Vaccine Clinics
Flu Vaccine Clinics are held in Snow Health Center, rm. 202.
You must return 48 hours after the test for results.
- Check back soon for new TB Screening Clinics
Upcoming CPR Classes
- Check back soon for new classes
- Tuesday, August 1: 8am - 1pm
- Thursday, August 3: 8am - 1pm
NOTE: You must pre-register for CPR Classes. Classes are limited 10 participants!
Call 734.487.1122 ext. 4 to register.