- UHS Home
- Affordable Care Act
- Flu Vaccination
- Immigration Physicals
- Tuberculosis Screening (PPD)
- Travel Health
- Illnesses of Interest
- Women's Clinic
- STD Screening
- CPR / First Aid
- Health Insurance
- Web Links
This course includes First Aid and CPR for adults, children and infants. The class also includes AED for adults and children. After successful completion of the CPR and First Aid course, certification cards will be issued same day. Certification is through the American Heart Association and is valid for two years.
Class Schedule, Fall 2015:
Classes are added throughout the year as needed.
- August, 2015
- Thursday, Aug. 20th *This class meets from 8am-4pm
- October, 2015
- Friday, Oct. 9th
- Saturday, Oct. 24th
- November, 2015
- Friday, Nov. 6th
- Saturday, Nov. 21st
- December, 2015
- Friday, Dec. 4th
- Saturday, Dec. 19th
- Call 734.487.1122
- Act fast! Classes are limited to 10*
- Payment must be received to reserve your spot
* Note: A minimum of 4 participants is required. If minimum is not met, classes may be cancelled and rescheduled.
To inquire about scheduling a group class, please call 734.487.1122.
The cost is $100. This includes your textbook and certification card.
Payment is due in full when registering for class. Payment options accepted are:
- Cash, check, or credit (Visa, MasterCard, or Discover Card)
- Enrolled students can have the charge placed on their e-bill
Refunds will be provided minus a $25.00 administration fee. No refunds will be granted if requested within 7 calendar days of the scheduled class or after class has occurred.
All requests for refunds must be made in writing to email@example.com.
- All classes meet from 9am - 5pm in Room 103 Snow Health Center.
- You must arrive by 9:00 am. If you are more than 15 minutes late, you may be asked to reschedule
- Enter through the North (parking lot) entrance in the back of the building. The front entrance may be locked at this time of the morning
- Please park in an approved area. Snow health center is building 30 on the EMU Parking Map
Preparing for CPR Classes
- Please wear loose, comfortable clothing
- Bring a bottle of water to stay hydrated
- We will break for lunch
- You will be practicing skills that require bending, standing, and lifting. If you have any physical conditions that might prevent these activities, please notify your instructor