- UHS Home
- Affordable Care Act
- Travel Health
- Illnesses of Interest
- Women's Clinic
- STD Screening
- CPR / First Aid
- Health Insurance
- Web Links
Student Health Insurance Policy Quick Facts
- The policy covers Sickness and Injury.
- The policy covers one a variety of preventive services, including an annual preventative visit and immunizations.
- The polciy now provides coverage for birth control, some generics are provided at NO COST to the insured.
- Health benefits coverage up to $500,000 per policy year
- Patients pay a $10 co-pay per visit for covered services at Snow Health Center, including office visits and lab tests.
- Preferred Physician, Hospitals and other health care provider participation.
- Provides coverage worldwide.
- Medical evacuation and repatriation provided by Scholastic Emergency Services, INC. Global Emergency Medical Assistance.
- The patient will incur a $100 deductible for each injury or sickness when services are obtained outside of Snow Health Center. There is an out-of-pocket maximum of $2,500 per policy year (for in-network providers).
- Prescriptions filled at Snow Health Center will have a $10 copay for generic drugs and a $20 copay for name brand drugs prescribed by a Snow Health Center Physician.
If you have any questions, call the Student Insurance Office at (734) 487-3048 or UnitedHealthcare StudentResources at (800) 767-0700.