This course includes CPR and AED for Adults, Children, and Infants. It also includes 2 partner CPR/AED training. After successful completion of the course, certification cards will be issued same day. Certification is through the American Heart Association and is valid for two years.
You must pre-register for CPR classes. To register individually, or inquire about scheduling a group class
- Call 734.487.1122 ext. 4
- Act fast! Classes are limited to 10*
- Payment must be received to reserve your spot
* A minimum of 4 participants is required. If minimum is not met, classes may be canceled and rescheduled.
The cost is $70. This includes your textbook and certification card.
Payment is due in full when registering for class. Payment options accepted are:
- Cash, check, or credit (Visa, MasterCard, or Discover Card)
- Enrolled students can have the charge placed on their e-bill
Refunds will be provided minus a $25.00 administration fee. No refunds will be granted if requested within 7 calendar days of the scheduled class or after class has occurred.
All requests for refunds must be made in writing to email@example.com.
- All classes meet from 8am - 1pm in Room 103 Snow Health Center.
- You must arrive by 8:00 am. If you are more than 15 minutes late, you may be asked to reschedule
- Enter through the North (parking lot) entrance in the back of the building. The front entrance may be locked at this time of the morning
- Please park in an approved area. Snow Health Center is located at 1199 Ford St., Ypsilanti, MI 48197 near the REC/IM building.
Preparing for Class:
- Please wear loose, comfortable clothing
- Bring a bottle of water to stay hydrated
- You will be practicing skills that require bending, standing, and lifting. If you have any physical conditions that might prevent these activities, please notify your instructor
- Check back soon for new classes
NOTE: Call 734.487.1122 ext. 4 to pre-register today!
Classes meet in Room 103, Snow Health Center.
Classes are added throughout the year as needed.