CPR / First Aid Training
University Health Services' instructors are certified through the American Heart Association. We offer two types of certification:
- Heartsaver First Aid with CPR and AED Certification for non-healthcare environments (i.e. Education students)
- BLS Certification for healthcare environments (i.e. Nursing students)
To learn more about each type of certification, requirements for registration, and how to prepare for your class, visit the class pages linked above.
New classes are added throughout the year as needed, so check back frequently if you don't see a class available for the certification you need.
Hours, Location and Contact
Call 734.487.1122 to schedule an appointment.
- Check back soon for new classes
NOTE: Classes are limited to 10 - don't wait to register! Please see the HeartSaver Certification page for more details.
- Thursday, July 13: 8am - 1pm
Tuesday, July 18: 8am - 1pm
Thursday, July 20: 8am - 1pm
Tuesday, July 25: 8am - 1pm
Thursday, July 27: 8am - 1pm
- Tuesday, August 1: 8am - 1pm
Please see the BLS Certification page for more information.