EMU EAGLES FOOTBALL SCHEDULE: Show your support for the EMU Eagles and attend one or all of the football games. Below are the home and away games or click on 2012 football season. For ticket pricing and/or to purchase tickets, go to 2012 Football Tickets.
- Oct. 13, Toledo, 1 p.m.
- Oct. 20, Army, 1 p.m.
- Oct. 27 (at Bowling Green), 3:30 p.m.
- Nov. 1 (at Ohio), 6 p.m.
- Nov. 10, Central Michigan, 1 p.m.
- Nov. 17 (at Western Michigan), 2 p.m.
- Nov. 23, Northern Illinois, TBA
- Nov. 30, vs. MAC Championship
FALL FITNESS CLASSES AT THE REC/IM: The 2012 Fall Group Fitness Program classes have started and run through Friday, Oct. 26. Check out some of the new classes added for this Fall:
- Total Body Conditioning: This is a cross-fit inspired class that will incorporate elements of power, strength, endurance and agility by utilizing high intensity training mixed with dynamic body movements. This class is designed to burn fat while building muscle, increase strength while improving endurance, and develop power while increasing agility.
- Everything Cardio: Designed to energize the body system, burn fat, increase endurance, and focus on the complete body fitness. Turn your boring elliptical workout into a challenging, specific, and self-motivating routine that you will be able to carry with you beyond the class.
- TRX/Kettlebell: This class combines the best of both kettlebell and TRX classes in a terrific, functional and powerful class. It's perfect for those on the fast track to reaching their health and fitness goals. This is the ultimate class for extreme all-round fitness.
- Spin & Sculpt: Start with an intense cardio blast on the spinning bikes simulating a real-life road course up and down hills, over jumps and through speed intervals followed by targeted strength training routine off the bike designed to “burn and sculpt”.
Drop-in day pass (only $10) or sign up for an all-access pass for $75 for seven weeks. For more information, call the Rec/IM at 487-1338 or go to all fitness programs. Programs are offered through b.young b.fit.