Lectures & Presentations
IT UPDATES AND INITIATIVES TO BE DISCUSSED: Carl Powell, Division of IT CIO, will provide updates on current IT initiatives and answer questions Friday, January 18, from 9 - 11 a.m., in Room 301, Halle Library - Carillon Room.
* ASSOCIATE PROVOST & ASSOCIATE VICE PRESIDENT FOR GRADUATE STUDIES AND RESEARCH CANDIDATES ON CAMPUS: The campus community is welcome to attend the following open forum for each candidate:
- Dr. Jeffrey Kentor, Senior Associate Dean for Academic Affairs and Professor of Sociology at the University of Utah on Friday, January 18, 11a.m. - 12 p.m., in room 352, in the Student Center.
- Dr. Tarun Patel, Director of the Institute of Signal Transduction and Professor of Molecular Pharmacology and Therapeutics at Loyola University Chicago on Wednesday, January 23, 11 a.m. - 12 p.m., in room 350, in the Student Center.
- Dr. Jihad Albayyari, Associate Vice Chancellor for Research, Engagement and Sponsored Programs and Professor of Mechanical Engineering at Indiana University-Purdue University Fort Wayne on Friday, January 25, 11 a.m. - 12 p.m., in room 350, in the Student Center.
- Dr. David Forede, Associate Dean of Liberal Arts and Life Sciences and Professor of Sociology at the University of North Texas at Dallason on Monday, January 28, 11 a.m. - 12 p.m., in room 350, in the Student Center.
GRADUATE COUNCIL MEETINGS: Graduate Council meetings will be held during the following dates from 2:15 - 4 p.m., in Room 203, Marshall. Contact Susan Anderson at 487-0042 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
- Friday, January 18
- Friday, February 15
- Friday, March 15
- Friday, April 12
BOARD OF REGENTS MEETING: The EMU Board of Regents will hold its first meeting in 2013 on Tuesday, February 19 in Room 201, Welch Hall. For additional information, go to the Board of Regents homepage or contact Vicki Reaume at 487-2410 or email email@example.com. Meeting times will be announced at a later date.
* EMU FOUNDATION BOARD OF TRUSTEES MEETING: The Eastern Michigan University Foundation Board of Trustees will meet Friday, February 15, at 1:00 p.m., in Room 310AB, in the Student Center. The public is welcome to attend. For information, call Maria Cyars, 481-2304 or email at mcyars@emichedu.