Conferences & Workshops
* LUNCH AND LEARN SESSIONS FOR SPRING 2013: Human Resources is pleased to offer the following Lunch and Learn Sessions for the Spring 2013 Semester:
- Car Care Maintenance & Safety - Wednesday, May 15, 12 - 2 p.m.
- EagleMail Tips and Tricks - Wednesday, May 22, 12 - 2 p.m.
- Imagine You! - Wednesday, June 5, 12 - 2 p.m.
- Employee Assistance Program through LifeWorks - Wednesday, June 12, 12 - 2 p.m.
- Developing a Perpetually Positive Attitude - Tuesday, June 18, 12 - 2 p.m.
All sessions will be held in the McKenny Training Suite, Room 100. For more information on each session, please visit the Training & Organizational Development website. You can register today at SurveyMonkey. If you have any questions, please contact Allison Gordon at 487-3430 or e-mail at email@example.com.
TRAINING SESSIONS ON PRIVACY ISSUES: To ensure that Eastern and its faculty and staff are in compliance/legal and regulatory requirement related to privacy issues, a new training session has been developed by the Office of Business and Finance. The privacy training is mandatory for all faculty and staff. Below are the dates for the upcoming sessions. The sessions will be available online at a later date.
- Thursday, May 9, 3 p.m., Halle Auditorium
- Wednesday, May 22, 9 a.m., Halle Auditorium
- Wednesday, June 12, 1 p.m., Halle Auditorium
- Monday, June 17, 1 p.m., Halle Auditorium
- Friday, June 21, 9 a.m., Hall Auditorium
If you have any questions, contact Steve LaChance at 487-1490 or Andrea Jaeckel at 487-3328.